Sunday, May 12, 2013

Shakedown Street

I finally got my new camera in!  Hence, my first daily style post! This what I wore for a night out with friends last night.



The Grateful Dead tee is from Libby Story.  I love graphic tees in general.  I think they give any look a really cool, effortless vibe.  The shorts I made a couple of days ago.  They are just jeans from the thrift store that I cut off and then slung some dye on.  I was pretty pumped about the way the turned out.  You can find the graphic tee I am wearing here.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I try to wear at least one vintage item every day.  The zebra button up and braided belt that I am wearing are both thrifted vintage items. 


I am having so much fun playing around with close up shots on my new camera!  I got a  Canon EOS Rebel T3 with a macro lens.  I am absolutely loving it so far... I would definitely recommend  it for someone who doesn't know much about photography starting out (like me). 

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there! I have a pretty fantastic mom myself.  She supports me in everything that I do and does WAY too much for me. Couldn't make it without her that's for sure! At 25, I am finally starting to realize that everything she told me was right.  Thank goodness for lessons learned-- they have definitely shaped me into the person I am now.  I am thankful that she is still giving me good advice and helping me get through life's struggles.  

Until tomorrow,








No comments:

Post a Comment