Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fringe Benefits

I love fringe.   Maybe because of the way it moves around when you walk.  Or possibly the bohemian feel it gives to your outfit.  Either way, I LOVE IT.  I included one of my favorite fringed pieces in my outfit for today.


 

The skirt and top are from Libby Story.  Bowler hat is from Urban Outfitters. Boots are from Target.  The hat is the only item that's still available online.  Get it here.  


Here are some more pieces with fringe that I am really loving from Free People.



The only vintage I am wearing today are my bracelets.



I'm off to work! I'll probably be jumping around all day in this skirt, but hey, a little extra cardio never hurt anyone.  I will leave you with some fabulous fringe inspiration from Spell and the Gypsy Collective. 



Until Tomorrow,




No comments:

Post a Comment