Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Mornings

I don't ever feel like dressing up on Mondays. I think it's because Mondays are already tough as it is. Lucky for me, Monday is usually my off day at work. Today, I am wearing a casual comfy outfit perfect for getting through the Monday blues. 





I am really into overalls right now.. I am currently looking for some colored and floral vintage ones on Ebay but haven't quite found the perfect ones yet.  If I can find a few cool pairs, I will probably be frolicking around in overalls quite a bit this summer.   This particular pair is from the thrift store.  The top underneath is Free People.  The scarf on my head is vintage.  



My converses I custom designed on their website.  It's so fun-- you can choose the design, words on the back and customize all the colors.  You can do some yourself here:




Good luck braving this Monday! Put on something you can have fun in. It makes everything much more bearable.

Until tomorrow,









No comments:

Post a Comment