Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hat of All Trades


My look today has a couple of my favorite pieces in it!  This leopard vest has been a fantastic layering tool for me.  It gives outfits an edge and goes with pretty much everything.  I even love mixing it with other prints.


I put in the maroon and coral necklace to bring out the pops of coral and red in my belt. (oh, and my coral lipstick).  I got the hat a couple of months ago and am breaking it out today for the first time!  I think it will be making lots of appearances in my wardrobe during the summer months.  It's a straw material, so I will wear it dressed up for work as well as to the pool..and the beach.. and the lake.. and the farmers market.. and anywhere else in the great outdoors.. you get the point.



The vintage items that I am wearing today are my belt and my skirt.   I feel like I keep saying this about everything I have posted but this belt is my favorite.  NO, it really is.  I can wear it with so much because of all the colors.  It really stands out too, no matter what I wear it with.  The skirt was a local thrift store find.  I loved the buttons.  They aren't the same color-- some look a little tarnished.  They give the skirt a nice, worn look.  We all know I love that.





Green Crop top: Libby Story  Leopard Vest: Libby Story Hat: Libby Story  Skirt: Vintage Belt: Vintage 

Until Tomorrow,


No comments:

Post a Comment