Thursday, June 20, 2013

Plant Babies

I thought I would give everyone another glimpse into my little nest.   This is one of my favorite areas of my apartment.  I have a love for plants.. ESPECIALLY plants that are easy to keep alive.  Succulents and air plants are perfect.  I water mine about once every 2-3 weeks, make sure they get some sunlight and they do just fine.  I'm not sure why I love cactus plants so much.  Maybe it stems from my love of pretty much anything with a southwestern vibe.   I like to plant them in random little tea cups and other things I find at the thrift store.  Seeing them in my window every day just makes me happy.  Little things like that make living in a small apartment a little more bearable.  






Sorry about the lack of posts.  I am actually packing my little nest up this week to move into our new house. We are moving in a whole month early which has kind of taken me by surprise.  BUT I am very excited.  I will be posting some pictures of our new  place when we get it settled.    

Have a good weekend! Do something fun! Relax.. enjoy people you love!  I hope I can find a little time to do that as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment