Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cat Lady


I'm a cat lady at heart.  I know I won't end up being a real cat lady because I am engaged.... and Adam doesn't really share in my love for cats.  Here comes the good news... there are so many awesome, quirky animal t shirts floating around right now.  I am loving all the quirky designs.  I got this cat tank from Libby Story recently.  I decided to put it over a denim dress that I got from Forever 21 a while back.  If you want to double your outfit options with items that are already in your closet just start putting tops over dresses.  You will find that the combos are endless.. just knot them if they are longer and loose.  
  I finished off the look with a sock bun, some readers, and some lace up Mia sandals from Urban Outfitters.  Who says being a cat lady is bad thing? 



No comments:

Post a Comment