Friday, August 9, 2013

Salsa Dancing in the Yard

Here is a fun wear to work style.  This would be good for a night out also.   This shirt is so fun-- it's by Dolce Vita.  The pants are from Forever 21 and the shoes are from Urban Outfitters.   Adam says this shirt reminds him of a salsa dancer-- he made me do a few moves in the back yard. (I'm sure our neighbors think we are lunatics- OH WELLLLL)  



I am going to take both of these pieces into fall, particularly the pants.  Black and white is going to be huge this upcoming season.  I always get super antsy when we are in the transitional phase in between seasons.  The new merchandise is coming in at the store-- the yummy sweaters, fabulous boots-- and I can't even THINK about wearing it yet in this Mississippi heat.  Patience is not my strongest attribute. 




No comments:

Post a Comment